Monday, March 16, 2009

The Weekend

Well heres a quick catch up. Once again it was the stinky wrestling gym, and the rope pen. Casy and I split up this weekend, Dixon, Ky and I went to rope calves at the Cattoors. Casy and Dixon headed to Pleasant Grove for our first Greco Tournament of the season.
Shad did well at the greco tournament, he wrestled his best. Met some new opponents and needs to sharpen skills in the grecco department. Casy said he did very well, winning two and loosing two, all close matches.
Dixon and I saddled calf horses and team roping horses and headed for a night out doors. It was very nice to track calves in a bigger pen, so good for our horses. Troy and Dixon tied calves and then alternated roping. It was fun, Dixon did well and our young horses did fantastic. Hat's off to my big cowboy for being such a hand. I don't know to many boys who can make a calf horse and then go to beatem on it.
Kyleigh had fun riding and playing with Kassie. She loves her friend who is older but so cute with her.
Saturday we had a tournament in Nephi, Shad won first. The matches were not to challenging. Dixon had to ref, I know he loves that ha ha.
Sunday was a super good day, I teach the 11-12 girls in our ward. We talked about how the Book Of Mormon was put together in the beginning. And how many sacrifices were made by Martin Harris and Joseph Smith. It was a great discussion, I love to share my testimony with others and I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon. So glad I am able to read and ponder those great words..
Heres to a super great week!! Practice, Practice, Practice for 5th and under state finals in Tooele!!

No comments:

Post a Comment