Monday, March 30, 2009

Great week for the Winn bunch!

Last week was as busy as ever. I became Martha Stewart for a few days and re painted my front room and dining room, I'm still not finished but close. It looks OK, still some corners to finish. Casy and I celebrated our 17Th anniversary on Friday.
We ran north to a nice little restaurant in Payson, called Dalton's and had a great visit and dinner. Was a lot of fun, just to have some quiet time together.
Friday Shad and Casy, with KyLeigh went to Cedar City for the Bantam State Championship Wrestling tournament. Shad had a successful run and came home with a state championship, this was his 5Th. Kyleigh got to go swimming at the hotel and she had fun watching her brother and friends wrestle.
Friday night Dixon and I rode horses and then went for pizza and a movie. It was fun. Saturday morning came early and we headed for a bull dogging school in Lehi. Tom Lewis and his brother were the instructors, they are awesome.
The boys worked on getting off first and then to the ski dummy, then they jumped off horses on the dummies. Live steers came next and then lunch.
After lunch we went back to on the ground with live steers, that was a little wild!! After about 9 hours the boys had, had enough. They were so worn out.
Dixon and I ran up to Honeyville to get rope calves from Katy Bott. We visited with friends and then ran home.
Kyleigh's seventh birthday was Sunday. She was excited because they sang to her at primary and then her cousins were coming over. We had a fun time, Grandma made her a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, it was yummy.
I can't believe she is 7 already, theres no slowing down from here. It was a great week, this week we have the HS wrestling banquet, and our first spring rodeo, for high school.
Snow is in the for cast, oh so cold of a spring, I hope it warms up soon!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wow....time flies! I can't believe KyLeigh is 7 already. I remember telling you that you were pregnant and you were going....."Oh no I'm not!" Fun times....fun times! Glad you guys are staying busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hope it warms up for your weekend because I froze this weekend. It sure is a lot more fun to rodeo in nice weather than cold and snow. Although those rodeos are few and far between it is either snowing or blazing hot. :) Congrats Shady on a winning weekend thats awesome. Happy Birthday KyLeigh. Good luck have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Shaddy P! Congrats to him, and a belated happy bday to KyLeigh Jo. I was going to call and wish her a happy birthday, then totally forgot. I'm such an airhead! Congratulations to you and Dad on 17 years!!! That's so neat. Glad you were able to have a nice evening with him. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have you guys been? I can't believe your baby is 7. Where does the time go? Hope all is well!
    Jeff and Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been that long, it's so crazy! I sure hope that me and Cody follow in your guys' footsteps for our marriage, you are an amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure you go all the way up to Honeyville and don't give me a call... And holy cow... Shaddy P and Dixon have grow up. Sniffle, sniffle. I guess that means I am getting old. Kyleigh is a doll. Congrats on 17 years!

    ReplyDelete