Wednesday, March 4, 2009

7 Interesting facts about me

My sister tagged me this morning so here are 7 things you may not know about me.

1. I was 5' 5" i was a Jr in high school, and weighed 160 pounds. I grew 7 inches to 6'0" when i was a Jr and played center and post on the BB team.

2. I can run 7 miles in 52 minutes, i am working on 10 miles by the end of the month

3. I have been married longer in the temple than not

4. I won the County Fair steer riding when I was 8, no wonder my boys are crazy bull riders.

5. Casy is 7 1/2 years older than I am, Craddle robber.

6. I wanted to be a boy the entire time I grew up until I was married!

7. Only 1 year and I could graduate from college with a business degree.

8. I can chute dog steers with the best of them and still ride a steer with my boys!!

I tag Shawna, Teresa, Marrissa, Danna, Jade, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Done! Your blog is awesome by the way, and the family pics are adorable. That's neat you have been married in the temple longer than not! You and Casy are such a perfect couple. I love you guys a whole bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impressed with the 7 miles under an hour. I could heart attack withing a 1 mile in 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey mom. I miss you. tell the fam hi and I love them. Oh and KieLynn's birthday is coming up on this monday. crazy huh.

    ReplyDelete