Saturday, March 7, 2009

MARRISSA WEDDING TODAY

THIS IS THE GREAT CONVERSATION IN OUR LIFE; TO RECOGNIZE AND BELIEVE THAT THE MANY UNEXPECTED EVENTS ARE NOT JUST DISTURBING INTERRUPTIONS OF OUR PROJECTS, BUT THE WAY IN WHICH GOD MOLDS OUR HEARTS AND PREPARES US. HENRI NOUWEN

MARRISA IS A MIRACLE OF GOD, WHAT A GREAT TIME CASY AND I HAVE HAD, HAVING HER AND JEREMY BECOMING PART OF OUR FAMILY. LIFE'S JOURNEYS ALWAYS BRING NEW EXCITEMENT AND SOME JOY,TRIALS, TEARS AND LOVE.
CASY AND I HAVE EXPANDED IN THE HEART DEPARTMENT. MARISSA HAS TAUGHT US MUCH ABOUT LOVE, SHE LIVED WITH US HER SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR ABOUT 7 MONTHS. THOSE 7 MONTHS MOLDED OUR FAMILY TO BE MORE UNIFIED. I'M EXCITED TO CALL HER ONE OF OUR CHILDREN AND SO GRATEFUL WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE HER IN OUR HOME.
JEREMY IS AN ANGEL OF A HUSBAND FOR HER, HE IS EXACTLY WHAT WE PRAYED FOR. SO WHEN YOU DON'T THINK GOD LISTENS, STOP AND BE STILL. HE IS EVERYWHERE, OUR THOUGHTS, OUR PLEADINGS, OUR EYES, OUR EARS.
THEY ARE SOON TO BE PARENTS AND US SOON TO BE GRANDPARENTS, WE ARE SO EXCITED. WE LOVE THEM, I SHOULD BE KICKED FOR NOT HAVING THIS PICTURE ON THE WEB SOONER.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I was just talking about you and Dad yesterday, and thinking how great you were to take me in, not knowing how things would go. You were both always there for me when I needed you, and helped me so much in growing into the person I am today. You are the BEST parents anyone could ever ask for, and Jeremy and I are so thankful to have you in our lives. I can't say enough good about you. The Winn family is a family of angels. I know Heavenly Father loves me more than I can ever imagine, because He has blessed me with so much... a husband who is everything to me, a baby on the way, and wonderful parents/guardian angels. Thank you for all you have taught me, and all the love you have shown to both me and Jeremy. I love you more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lucky to have you apart of her family! I know how great of a family you guys are, and how caring you are!!!

    ReplyDelete