Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is a great way to start hump day, this is a favorite from Margorie Pay Hinckley and has become a way to live for me!!

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertyloy coiffed, and with long perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived." -- Sister Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Life is so full of blessings. Even in its most busy tense, we must stop and appreciate all that is around us. The wonders of the snow the coolness of the air, the scent of fresh flowers, the redness of a childs cheeks. Don't ever live to fast to forget the most important things in life, to LIVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment