Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Well here it is 2009, I am diving into something I thought I would never come close to-Blogging???? Ok now im quite sure I have fallen into the pit and can get out.
I will start today by saying my life is on an upbeat swing. Changing careers coming into 2009 was a breath of fresh air. Working a job for the past three years here in Nephi has given me ton's of insight about falling into deep tracks. What I mean by that is I kept trying to think of a way out - looking for fresh new ways to live and be able to help support my family.
Also being able to stay balanced with all my other tasks of living and not overwhelming myself. At the first of December I went to work at the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas with Burns Saddelry. This has been a wonderful expierence for me for the past three years. Upon returning from the finals I was fired.
Funny thing is I wasn't as devistated as I thought I would be. I took a good look at those things I had accomplished at GreenLine Equipment and in what ways I had left a positive impact. The list was long and lead me to believe that my efforts were well worth my many hours that I had put in. My friends and store manager were a devestated probably more that i was. That was the hard part, knowing that the store manager really puts all he has into his job.
As 2009 has started I have been exasperated by my life and my families life. Spent the first two weeks I was home cooking for my family, riding some great horses, and exercising. Things I had put a timer on each day, because I had spent the majority of the day at work, with little time left for my family and horses and me! What a shame, to put work first and children second. A friend once told me the only way to spoil a child is to put him on the shelf. Oh how true!! I have enjoyed doing homework, tying goats with my 6 year old, roping calves with the boys and just being home.
At a conclusion of my first posting on the web, my life is rich, full of blessings that each new day brings. Health, a bright mind, tons of supporting friends, and a new carreer for Burns Saddlery, I can't wait each day to post new titles to life each day a memorie for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment