Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lots of fun in tooele!

So we all know that a good part of why we haul down the road, are for those memories. Good heck to bad that dosent fill the gas tank, I just want to reflect on such a wonderful weekend in Tooele.
These pictures are the kids just being themselves and some of there very closest friends. I joined face book this week and I had forgotten about all of those child hood friends and memories.
What a god given gift it is to have friends. What I love about it is, if there the true blues like i have. You can loose track of them for 20 years, and magically they see you on facebook and it was just like yesterday!!!
Thanks for that, what a great life we have, and how lucky we are to share all of the good, bad, hard, fun, trying, crazy times with our friends!!!!
Heres to the next 60 years im sure they will be just as good as the last thirty five!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I was just thinking about you guys a week or so ago. We went to Nephi for the houndsmen dinner and I wondered what you guys were up too. Looks like lots of riding still. It's been a long times(since Vegas I guess) since I've seen you. I'll have to check out your whole blog to catch up.
    See ya

    ReplyDelete