Tuesday, April 21, 2009

busy moments - EVERYDAY!!!!

Well it has been a while since i have had time to sit down. We have been busy with a roping school, company, hs rodeo practice and rodeos on the weekend.
Over spring break we held our annual K.C. Jones rope school along with Joseph Kimball. It was a huge success with private lessons for two days and a full day of beginners on Saturday.
Over the span of a couple weeks we had lots of company. Easter was a great time, K.C.'s family and the winn kids died easter eggs, roped the dummys, played, ate. It was ton's of fun.
K.C. and I spent plenty of days looking in horses mouths, checking teeth, and working hard. He asked me about 50 times if I wanted to buy the business. Needless to say I said heck No!!!! It's a tough job and so important.
Dixon and Casy went to Castledale and Price last weekend, to the hs rodeo. We ended up with a 7 in the doggn on saturday and 6th place, 3rd in both places in the bull riding and would have won the team roping with a 6 flat but broke out just barely. We will be in Logan and Tremonton this weekend. Shad is in Springville finishing wrestling, with state grecco and freestyle.
Amen to the end of the wrestling season!!!!! The fam has been roping and riding everyday enjoying the sunshine, we have waited so long for!!!
I will spend a few days inh Parkcity this week, then next week is the benefit for Joseph in Salina. It will be a blast, lots of roping, eating, dancing, can't beat that.
So in a nut shell, or you could just say hell on wheels thats us!!!~!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, and I thought we were busy! You guys are crazy. Sounds like you're having lots of fun.
    Unlike you, I am NOT enjoying the warm weather. It's so hot!!! But Jeremy thinks it's perfect weather, so I guess I'm just pregnant. lol You should see how big I'm getting, I never knew my belly could stretch so far out!
    We miss and love you guys, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are up to the norm. I don't think I have ever seen you guys sit down for long. You are always up and running....from the wee hours of the morning till the late dark dark hours of the night! Keep it up.....it makes you live longer! :)

    ReplyDelete