Tuesday, April 28, 2009

joe's 10 run!!!

My friend Lisa is a great mom and friend, while the boys are off rodeoing. She is home tending cows, fences, water. What ever needs done she is on it. She can even rope off the 4-wheeler now that's talent!!! Heres a video of Joe since you couldn't make it.I know Joe loves and appreciates you so much. So do I thanks for raising such a great, fun kid for Dixon to hang with. They sure make me laugh, it was fun. We ate overkill burritos and some stop and go, showered in sulfur water, set off the fire alarm, and the boys chased elephants and only missed their curfew by 10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Where's the video? Am I missing something....I've been know to have a blonde moment or two....ha ha! We really do need to get together. It has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mom! I saw that there's a benefit roping for good ole joseph. Sine I can't make it would you let hinm know that I am thinking of him. that I love himn and i'm glad it all went good! I love you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha, sulfer water and the fire alarm. That cracked me up. I wish I could have seen you guys while you were here. It sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete