Friday, April 24, 2009

bull riding adventures!!!!


A little minute before we head north to the land of Logan and tremonton for a H's rodeo. Casy and Shad will stay here this weekend and finish grecco and freestyle state in Springville.
I just received these great pictures from Layne brown of some HS rodeo pictures. Dixon is such a talented cowboy, but this is where his passion lies. Shad's is a mixture of roping and wrestling. But my big cowboy he's got some chad and casy winn in him.
Being 6' 2" his mom thinks he has to work harder to stay balanced. But all in all he does great!!!
Well i hope our horses work good and we can have a great weekend, I'll be the number one video mom during the bull riding and help warm up horses if needed. I'll leave the bulls to Shane, Joe frost and dixon.
Kyleigh is coming with us and is in hopes Emma and Aron are there from Ogden.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you did well this weekend and had fun with mom and dad. They were pretty excited to see you guys. Sorry we couldn't come. It was Shannon's first piano recital. We just got started in baseball and are gearing up for prairie dogging in Montana. Hope all is well at your house.
    Love
    Con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey wendy, how did he do? and yes, you do have a talented son. Lisa said that Joe and Sixon had a good time this weekend. Hopefully we will see you guys soon. Cas is entered in the last two weekends of May, when softball is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy I Spelled Dixon with an s. Sorry for the Typo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so mad when I couldn't take work off, but I'll lose my insurance and my job!! I will bring Cody down one weekend and we will visit for awhile! Well I am trying to get my husband going back to church, but it's taking me some time. I guess I have to be patient with him because at one time I wasn't apart of the church.

    ReplyDelete