Saturday, October 30, 2010


This picture really makes me think of where does time go?

Before you speak, Listen; Before you write, Think; Before you spen. Earn; Before you invest, Investigate; Before you critize, Wait; Before you pray, Forgive; Before you quit, Try; Before you retire, Save; Before you die; Give. . .

I had this written in my workout journal some great advice. Life has taken some great twists and turns, Dixon turned 18, Shad was on a state Championship Football team, all three kids have grown, inside and out. They amaze me each day by how hard they work, how grateful they are, respectful, fun and encouraging they are to me,
I have been home and probably cussed more, but instead of turning into lazy stumps, they have pushed and pushed.
My life is rich, im thankful as this season comes up for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Count your blessings and look at life as a treasure. Maybe a diamond in the rough. Stive for perfection, smile when life seems dim, work harder than any one expects, see the good in every person. I thank God everyday for those talents i know i have and the ones im working on, thanks thanks thanks.,

No comments:

Post a Comment