Monday, October 18, 2010

Game - Vikings and Cowboys

So i had a crazy expeirence this past weekend, I had the opportunity to go to a Vikings game in Mineapolis!! Holy smokes I have never seen so many people driven by a sport. There were 61,000 people in the stadium. Purple and yellow it was endless. What a production, this was a great game, from start to finish.
Went down in the books as electic, I couldn't believe the energy in that arena. People for the most part were friendly, and we were dressed up like cowboys, so they never had any idea we were cheering for the vikings.
Was a little bit of a long weekend a way from home, but fun to see another part of the world.
Shad, KyLeigh and I roped steers tonight, that Lil Ky is starting to figure out the heeling she makes me laugh. Fun times, it rained and we were all soaked through and through. I love days like that, what a lucky mom i am to have two great lil kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment