Saturday, August 8, 2009

tagged by cara!!!

8 things to look forward to:
1. My next birthday, ha!
2. Temple marriages with my children
3. Kids living their dreams, and acomplishing goals
4. Roping and Running barrels in Arizona when my children are grown with Casy!!!
5. Riding great horses
6. Always having great friends
7. Lunch! YUM
8. Sunday's - they are my favorite! NAP
9. 50 years of marriage to the same man
10. World Championships for my kids!

8 things I did this weekend
1. Laundry
2. Washed a pig
3. Rode some colts in a pleasure class, winning a blue
4. Watched my kids win some blue ribbons riding their horses
5. Church
6. Nap
7. Mowed the lawn
8. Talked on the phone a little to my buddy joseph
9. Helped at a 4-h show
10. Washed horses

8 things I wish I could do.
1. Swim
2. More Faith
3. Always see the positive
4. Love more
5. Worry Less
6. Dream big
7. Sleep less
8. Live Long
9. Run farther faster
10. Always find the good in others!!!

8 shows I watch:
1. I don't watch T.V.

8 places I would travel
1. Tibet
2.China
3.Russia
4.East Coast
5.Mongolia
6. Australia
7. New Zealand
8. West Coast
9. Oklahoma
10. Caribean

8 people I tag:
1.Lisa Woodland
2.Marrisa Davis
3.Casy WInn
4.Jade Witbeck
5. DAnna Shaw
6.Stacey Call
7. STephanie Gilepse
8. Teresa Fackrell
9. My sister

1 comment:

  1. Well I was going to possably do this tag also, but since you can't spell my last name right I'll pass. Ha ha.
    I liked your answeres though.

    ReplyDelete