Sunday, February 14, 2010

Joseph will sing Reflections of Christ

When in Arizona I had some time to spend, with my good friend, Joseph! I was able to go stay with his family, and enjoy their company. What a treat! Joseph is just like a big brother to me. He spent two days, helping with my team roping.
This weekend Joseph will sing this song in his sacrament meeting. What a great opportunity, I so wish I could be there.
Knowing Joseph for about 7 years, he has taught me much, to love, to laugh, to have a deeper testimony of the savior. What a great thing to have such a friend. He has sacrificed much to be better at everything he does!! Of friendship with him he has made me realize how we should enjoy life, and everything we do.
Thanks Joseph for teaching me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment