Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Acuscope-Myopulse for new winn business

I am so excited!!! I just spent the past four days in Salina, learning about the Thorpe Institute and Acuscope, and the Myopulse. My friend, Destiny Crane, has been doing it since January. When we traveled to Arizona together we talked about it and know I am so excited to be apart of her team.
The Acuscope & Myopulse are nothing new, they have been in the industry since the 70's for humans. But recently they have made the machines available for our four legged friends!!!
The Acuscope is a input/output device that sends an electric stimulation into the body and recieves biofeedback. It works at 100x/second in a square wave stimulation. It works on the nervous/brain tissue, and is such a great heeler. It removes toxins from the body, and sends new blood to old tissue for healing purposes.
We worked on lots of horses in Salina, studied, studied, worked on horses and then the exam. I will work with Destiny until I can get my own machine, which i hope is not to long. So excited., to help others and horses. Ye-ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment